TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply as general terms and conditions for availing services and purchase of products at The Runway Salon. Additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of the particular service, promotion and products. These terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice. Hence, customers are requested to refer to the terms and conditions from time to time and before availing any service. Further, by availing the services/purchasing products, the customer shall be deemed to have accepted all the below mentioned Terms and Conditions and it constitutes a contract between the customer and the organization owning and running the respective The Runway Salon.
APPOINTMENT & CANCELLATIONS
• It is advisable to book an appointment before visiting The Runway Salon to avoid disappointments. • We will be happy to change / reschedule your booking with prior notice subject to availability of spare appointment slots. • We hold appointments for 15 minutes post the booked time. In case of no show within 15 minutes, your appointment shall be treated as cancelled.
CONSENT AND CONTRAINDICATION
• Wherever applicable, please fill up the “Declaration cum Consent” form when handed over by the salon with true and complete information which would enable us to offer accurate consultation and services. • Before availing any new service, we recommend that you take a patch test for all products used in providing the service to avoid any reaction and to protect your well-being. • Whilst booking an appointment/availing services, please notify us if you are pregnant to enable us to ensure your comfort, safety and at the same time accurate services for your needs as certain services may not be advisable. • Please inform your Expert of any medical conditions prior to your service, as some Services may not be appropriate for you.
CUSTOMER/ SERVICE REFUSAL
• We reserve the right to refuse a customer/any service should we feel that the service requested for is against SOP or may not be safe/suitable for the customer given the medical / hygiene / physical condition as disclosed by the customer during the consultation process. • The Runway Salon and its staff also reserves the right to refuse service to any customer should they feel threatened due to verbal or physical abuse of any sort.
• Prices of services and products are exclusive to each The Runway Salon. The Runway Salon reserves the right to alter prices without any prior notice. • Prices as on date of service delivery/product purchase will be billed and are subject to tax at prevailing rates.
• All valuables carried into the salon are at the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Runway Salon would not be liable for any loss or damage of the same. • The Runway Salon gives utmost importance to Conduct of Business Practices with highest standards of health, safety, ethics & compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Do contact the Salon Manager or the Area Business Manager to give suggestions/feedback or report any incident that you consider to be not in accordance with these standards.
REFUND & EXCHANGES
• The Runway Salon follows a “No Refund” Practice. In the unlikely circumstance that the service delivered has not been up to your satisfaction, please register your complaint on email@example.com within 15 days of availing the service. • After taking consultation and the service has been completed in accordance with the agreed terms, the customer is liable to pay the entire service charge.
PAYMENTS AND BILLING
• We accept payments made in cash/Credit/Debit cards affiliated with Visa and MasterCard • Please ensure to collect your Bill on the completion of services provided. In case your valid mobile no. is registered with us we will send you a bill via SMS after closing the bill in the system. You may also opt for a physical bill at the salon.
• Customers are requested to accurately share all necessary details while filling the Declaration cum Consent form, as the same is in your best interest. • All Personal Information /Sensitive personal data or information provided by the customer while booking appointments, consultation procedures or filling consent forms is out of the customer’s free consent to enable the Company to carry out the services. Further The Runway Salon shall keep the Personal Information/Sensitive personal data or information provided by the customer confidential and may store the same for future reference and use and for providing and recommending any other products and/or services or marketing purposes.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +96565977777 in case of any query, grievance/complaint/feedback.
© 2021 | The Runway Saloon | All Rights Reserved. Powered by Uniweb IT Solutions